Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Director – Private Fund Accounting to join our team in Austin, Texas
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting functions while providing vision and leadership to SALI’s fund accounting function allowing the business to grow and scale
- Ensure timely and accurate striking of fund NAV and reporting to investors on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Oversee and manage annual audit and tax reporting for SALI Funds ensuring all fund information is accurate and complies with GAAP
- Manage relationships with 3rd party accounting administration firms, subadvisors, as well audit and tax providers
- Partner with SALI leadership team to enhance controls, processes automation, process flow improvements, and implementation of best practices
- Develop bench strength to enable future growth
- Accounting experience with private funds including hedge funds, PE Fund, or Big-4 Experience auditing private equity and hedge funds
- Financial Services background
- Successful track record of building and managing teams
- 6-10 years of professional experience
- Team player
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.