Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Manager to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for a Corporate Manager
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports into an Associate Director and role based in Luxembourg;
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care;
- Review client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrate risk awareness and mitigate exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures, remain aware of risk exposure to both the client and the Group, including fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Manage the organization of boards and shareholders meeting;
- Review client financial accounts where relevant;
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required;
- Ensure a prompt and professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- Through effective administration ensure existing clients are retained;
- Management and training of junior team members of the team;
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Holding a university degree in Law, specialized in corporate law or similar studies with a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a position in a financial services company (or similar) servicing funds in the E.U or working within the trust and company environment in Luxembourg;
- Familiar with Luxembourg regulations;
- High level of technicality, particularly in applicable laws and relevant articles in relation with the corporate services for our activities;
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds is a distinct advantage;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally, other languages such as French and German will be an asset;
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives, create solutions, display assertiveness and decisiveness, work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Organized, open-minded, flexible and work as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organizational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Proven numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail, you are autonomous and applying analytical and synthesis skills;
- Regularly exhibit behaviours associated with our core value such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.