Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Assistant Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for an Corporate Assistant Administrator (M/F).
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute administrative duties related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function within the timescales set and agreed under the guidance of more senior colleagues;
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers, banks and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures;
- Draft minutes, agreements and documentation and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents;
- Follow up with the clients to ensure receipt of necessary documentation;
- Ensure the preparation of original legal documents and the finalization of contractual documentation;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by Luxembourg Law.
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service meeting the requirements of demanding clients is provided, using prioritisation and maintaining good working relationships;
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve objectives;
- Be aware and adhere to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- A first proven experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally, other languages such as French and German will be an asset;
- Organized, open-minded, flexible and work as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organizational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Regularly exhibit behaviours associated with our core value such as engagement, integrity and solutions driven.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.