Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Senior Manager (M/F) to join our team in Luxembourg
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Take responsibility for Compliance matters and provide guidance and support to the client-facing staff and be solutions-oriented;
- Review and design policies and procedures;
- Guide other teams within the organization throughout the compliance processes and check the implementation;
- Update other teams, perform and roll out transaction monitoring;
- Handle escalations from the Transfer Agency team and perform ad-hoc controls;
- Maintain Compliance Monitoring Program up to date;
- Handle Due Diligence investments and requests from AIFM’s and the depositary departments jointly with related
- operational departments;
- Participate in the client acceptance process and validate all the documents required to comply with AML regulations in Luxembourg;
- Be the point of contact with the CSSF and ensure all the regulator’s requests are answered in due time;
- Complete and provide assistance in completing the CSSF survey’s and 21/788 AML/CFT reports;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and provide requested materials;
- Implement and periodically review the Key Risk Indicators throughout the business;
- Monitor and interpret events and developments in the external and internal business environment to identify potential impacts for the Business;
- Develop, update and maintain our internal Risk and Compliance procedures and control their application;
- Maintain and perform the duties from the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Supervise and review the work provided by more junior colleagues;
- Provide education and training to staff on compliance matters (including AML/KYC), strengthen risk awareness and develop a risk-based culture;
- Assist with the preparation of the CSSF year-end reporting.
- Bachelor or a Master degree in law, finance or economics;
- Proven experience of minimum 7 years in a PFS or in the funds industry in a Risk & Compliance function including a deep knowledge of AML/KYC laws and regulations;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client strategies, including risk awareness, relationship management, including compliance and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated and non-regulated investment funds;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate autonomy, motivation, enthusiastic and positive approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Fluency in English, other language knowledge will be an asset.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.