Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
Our AIFM in Ireland, are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join the Compliance team.
- Experience within Compliance in the fund industry or other professional
- Experience in the fund industry, e.g., in a ManCo / AIFM or fund
- Good knowledge of the organisation and activity of an AIFM business
- Familiar with the legal and regulatory framework which applies to AIFMs, as well as Irish and EU AML regulatory framework (e.g., CP86 Fund Management Guidance, AIFMD regulation, CJA 2010 – 2021)
- Ability to work on your own initiative, Self-motivated and Driven
- Build good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients, investors, and external service providers
- Strong organisational, reporting, and written communication skills.
- Structured approach to work
- Law degree or other relevant third level qualification
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture
- Conduct activities to identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks
- Implement the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Follow the new legislation and regulations in Ireland and adapt the existing
procedures and policies and Compliance manual
- Provide support to the business lines and operations teams with explanations,
recommendations, and training on their functions
- Assist the MLRO in the ongoing monitoring of the delegated AML functions, AML
Training and reporting as required
- Attendance at Industry Events/webinars to keep abreast of regulatory change impacting the AIFM and the Funds it manages.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).