Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing Fund Services team, JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. is currently looking for a Compliance Administrator (M/F)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
Under the supervision of a manager, the administrator will:
- Record client data in the client data base and maintain such database up-to-date;
- Assist the RC with preparation of RC reports and with compliance related periodic reporting to stakeholders;
- Establish and contribute to the continuous development of the company’s policies, procedures and controls necessary to support the compliance program and for the company to fulfil its regulatory requirements;
- Assist with the acceptance of fund clients in performing the necessary collection, verification and analysing of due diligence documentation;
- Maintain client KYC files up-to-date by performing ongoing due diligence of client KYC files;
- Review any transactions escalated to compliance and assist the RC in preparing internal and external escalation reporting where deemed appropriate or necessary;
- Implement the compliance monitoring program;
- Assist the operational teams in responding to compliance related requests and inquiries from clients and counterparties such as AIFM and depositories;
- Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to procedures;
- Consistently take ownership of tasks and show initiative.
- Two years proven experience in a similar position in the compliance department including AML/KYC related procedures and controls with a fund administrator or transfer agent in Luxembourg;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally; German and French is an asset;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of compliance requirements for Luxembourg regulated investment funds;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Regularly exhibits behaviours associated with our core values (engagment, integrity, result oriented).
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.