Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
SALI is searching for a self-motivated, hardworking and ambitious Client Relations and Legal Associate who can work closely with key personnel on the Client Relations, Legal, and Business Development teams to complete projects and initiatives for internal and external stakeholders.
The job involves a mix of client facing front office work and back-office work. This role will work closely with senior management as well as external clients so requires strong communication and technical skills.
For the right individual, the firm considers the role very opportunistic with tremendous room for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attitude, flexibility and willingness to take ownership of projects
- Microsoft Suite proficiency required
- Strong PC-related skills (Microsoft SharePoint, SalesForce, ComplianceAlpha, and other software applications) preferred but not required
- Previous experience working with legal documents preferred.
- Broad understanding of the financial industry preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and demands in a fast-paced working environment
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Draft investor communications.
- Maintain client template forms and protocols for client-specific projects.
- Assist on legal document template updates.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities and assignments in a high pace environment while maintaining the ability to be attentive to detail and meet all deadlines.
- Effectively communicate to the appropriate internal department heads any changes to fund offerings by the Legal and Client Relations team to ensure changed terms are comprehended and implemented.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).