Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Client Administrator to join our team in Mauritius.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be required to administer a client portfolio under the supervision of the line manager, whilst demonstrating a clear understanding of each clients’ portfolio including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory regulations.
- Holder of University degree in a relevant discipline or currently studying relevant professional qualification (eg. ICSA or STEP);
- At least 2 years of experience in client administration in a global environment;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Good client relationship, team work and organisational skills.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Management and delivery of client administrative services to a portfolio of trusts and companies;
- Maintain a detailed and accurate record of all client structures within the portfolio;
- Ensure that internal procedures and controls are properly followed;
- Review draft financial statements and resolve any outstanding points within the set deadlines;
- Ensure compliance at all times with respect to relevant legal and regulatory framework;
- Attend client meetings when required and prepare relevant meeting material.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).