Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Seeking to join a growing team with rewarding career opportunities?
We are looking for a driven individual whose has an interest in cash management, with good attention to detail and is an excellent team player.
Purpose of Job
The post holder will be responsible for the administration and processing of fixed deposits, foreign exchange deals, payments, receipts and cash management reports.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Completer / finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end
- Ability and willingness to work on own initiative
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Basic undertstanding of bookkeeping
- Awareness of operational risk
- Williness to work overtime when required
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administration and processing of fixed deposits and foreign exchange deals.
- Processing of all payments and receipts.
- Ensuring that all tasks are prioritised effectively.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with bank cut off times.
- Ensuring all related book-keeping is posted in a timely manner and is up to date.
- Completing all Cash Management reports accurately within agreed time frames.
- Assist with training and coaching for any junior team members to ensure continued development.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties.
- Assist with the development and implementation of preventative measures and control mechanisms when and where needed
- Take part in ad hoc projects.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).