Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Officer to join our team in Mauritius.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be responsible for providing support in the processes and development of long-term profitable relationships with prospects and intermediaries.
- Holder of a University degree in a relevant discipline;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Global Business sector and onboarding processes;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework and the current trends in the industry;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an enthusiastic approach.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist Directors with the on-boarding of potential clients and preparation of new business proposals
- Ensure all required internal processes are completed for onboarding and undertake product research
- Ensure new businesses taken are compliant per the regulatory framework specified by the FSC and other relevant authorities
- Maintain accurate MI on the projected volume of new business
- Assist the Directors with overseas business trips and coordination of meetings
- Develop, input and manage data onto the Pipeline Report
- Write fact sheets, articles and advertisements promoting the Company, its products and services both within the Group and externally
- Maintain a level of technical competence and market awareness in order to assist with business development strategies and client needs
We are JTC, a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services to institutional and private clients. Established in 1987, we have over 900 people in offices in multiple jurisdictions across six continents. With a culture that strongly focuses on the development of our employees, we value our employees’ commitment to their career and support them in pursuing professional qualifications and ongoing learning opportunities.
If you would like to join team JTC, please apply on line.