JTC is experiencing significant growth in the United States and growing our Business Development team as well!
Purpose of Job
By utilizing your previous success in selling complex financial services solutions and background in fund administration as a consultative sales professional, you will source your network in private funds and through intermediaries to continue developing and growing our East Coast client base and overall revenue objectives for fund administration
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve Eastern Region sales goals through consultative selling to build the client relationships in existing and new accounts: sourcing new business, building executive relationships, delivering presentations and proposals and closing new business
- Drive the development and implementation of strategic account plans to achieve sales targets and overall growth of overall revenue
- Manage the growth of the business by proactively researching, identifying and supporting sales opportunities
- Assist in refining and identifying solutions to current and future clients
- Establish strong working relationships with referral partners to enable a complete solution for clients
- Engage in offering cross-sell solutions to existing and new clients with the goal to offer service & product capabilities provided by JTC Americas and JTC Global
- Target, develop and build out strategic relationships with key intermediaries measured against increasing the overall sales pipeline
- 5 – 10 years of experience with a focus on consultative sales and a proven successful track record
- Professional experience working within a fund administration organization
- Experience with private funds as well as familiarity with private equity operations and industry issues
- Understanding of financial services outsourcing and technology solutions
- Ability to bring in, develop and maintain intermediary network, and build meaningful professional relationships at the executive level
- Exposure to and knowledge of global fund and corporate services solutions
- Demonstrate successful track record with cross-selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%; primary work location can be our New York or Massachusetts office
- Exhibits integrity in all aspects of professional interactions
- Results oriented, driven to exceed sales goals and objectives
- Consistently demonstrate JTC Core Values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).