Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Private Client Services team for a Business Development Administrator based in Jersey.
Purpose of job
Reporting to Senior Directors the successful candidate will be providing general administrative, marketing and BD support to the teams in Jersey.
- Educated to A – level standard or equivalent
- Maths & English GCSE level or equivalent
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise work effectively
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with the on-boarding related tasks for new cases/ structures
- Issue proposals to clients and meet with clients
- Undertake initial google / world checks to ascertain whether worthwhile proceeding;
- Preparation of on-boarding documentation
- Assist feeders/clients in completing the on-boarding forms and liaise with clients to collect all CDD;
- Oversee the billing process, including, generating billing instructions, sending invoice for payment, sending credit card details or wire instruction confirmation to billing when payment is received;
- Ensure all documents are saved in the correct location for easy retrieval
- Send documentation to the New Business Team for approval once all the forms are in order and payment has been processed;
- Complete follow up tasks once structure is approved, including delivering inaugurals (Welcome Pack) to clients for signature, introducing clients to their corresponding JTC admin office;
- Daily communication with feeders/ clients to assist them with any additional requests they may have;
- Continuous support to Business Developers in building, fostering and maintaining positive professional relationships with clients;
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).