Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
Purpose of job SALI is seeking a full‐time Business Data Analyst to help support and maintain SALI’s technology initiatives and proprietary systems. The Business Data Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing development, monitoring, and troubleshooting of SALI’s existing systems as well as assisting with the implementation of new reporting and technology initiatives. Please note that this position does require a background in SQL and data visualization tools.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support for a dynamic Instance of Salesforce, including development of process automation
- Conceptualize, design and support the implementation of analytics and reports utilizing a wide range of data, primarily in Salesforce / Tableau
- Extract, manipulate and analyze multiple sets of IDF specific data
- Support proprietary Fund Accounting Systems
- Support various projects that involve multiple departments
- Collaborate on Cross‐Department projects
- Monitor and maintain security permissions and protocol in SALI’s IT Infrastructure
- Ad‐hoc research and general IT projects as needed
- 0 – 1 years of MS SQL Server experience
- 1 – 2 years of Salesforce experience
- Minimum 1 year of data analytics / business intelligence experience
- 0 – 1 years of SharePoint / Office 365 experience
- Must be comfortable in a growing and fast‐paced workplace
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, CS, etc.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).