Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We have a new and exciting career opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper, with an analytical mind to join our Group Finance team in Jersey.
Purpose of Job
The role holder will be responsible for a variety of internal finance and accounting tasks, the primary responsibilities of this role are focused around bookkeeping tasks for all Group entities.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy and confidential
- Bookkeeping knowledge and experience
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Ownership of monthly creditor processes such as monitoring supplier inboxes. Distributing invoices for approval and dealing with ad hoc queries from suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements back to aged creditor listings
- Bookkeeping of ad-hoc payments
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of BVI and Cayman registry transactions
- Analysis and bookkeeping of our Wayte travel business account
- Bookkeeping of petty cash transactions
- Bookkeeping of employee expense claims
- Ownership of the supplier accounts on Viewpoint and being the contact for new supplier requests from overseas offices
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of inter-company loans, including liaising with overseas offices with regards to loan postings and supporting documentation
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).