Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Associate Manager – Fund Services – Institutional Client Services to join our team in St Louis, MO.
Segue Partners, a JTC Group Company, supports the business of growth & innovation by providing accounting & financial services to private funds and start-ups. Segue (pronounced seg*way) means a smooth transition from one activity to another. We are a team-oriented and client-centric partner that supports our clients as they transition from formation to exit and everywhere in between. Clients include venture capital funds, private equity firms, family offices, and venture-backed start-ups. We provide fund administration, financial reporting, back-office solutions, and investor relations services through an outsourced model. While we work behind the scenes on the details of compliance, accounting, and financial modelling, our clients can do what they do best: make outstanding returns for their investors.
Purpose of Job
You will be working with a team of financial associates responsible for financial accounting for our clients’ businesses while also building and maintaining client relationships. You will contribute to our business development and ongoing operations activities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and approve monthly and quarterly client reporting package and ensure a high level of accuracy is always achieved.
- Supervise a team of accounting professionals and train them on preparation of financial statements, journal entries, and client processes
- Review and reconcile activity while ensuring the legal terms of the client are adhered to.
- Proactively manage workflow of financial associates and senior associates ensuring set deadlines are met.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Fulfil client audit requests and assist other fund participants and advisors.
- Oversee maintenance of treasury and banking activity as assigned.
- Responsible for mentoring and training of Financial Associates and Senior Associates.
- Participate in new business development.
- Engage in pricing strategy discussions for new clients.
- Review a broad range of financial, compliance, and legal matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is a must, Masters a plus or Finance or related field
- 4+ years relevant experience is the best fit for the opportunity
- Experience in venture capital or private equity a must
- Allvue or Investran experience a plus; or QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.