Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Due to the continued growth for our business we have new and rewarding opportunity to work within our Group Human Resources team for a Compensation Specialist.
Purpose of job
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager – Payroll to work within a growing team and be responsible for processing payrolls across multiple jurisdictions, as well as assisting with the planning, oversight, development and delivery of compensation programmes that enable JTC to attract and retain the best talent available in the marketplace.
- Mathematical aptitude and numerical skills – accounting background is desirable
- Analytical skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Awareness of appropriate compliance
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Main responsibilities and duties
- Co-ordinate, administer and process monthly and ad hoc multi-jurisdictional payrolls ensuring that all employees are correctly and accurately paid by the due pay date in each jurisdiction.
- Prepare all statutory return data for review and approval, prior to submission before the relevant deadlines in each jurisdiction.
- Proactively review and develop the payroll function to ensure it continues to meet business needs.
- Assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager in designing and maintaining pay policies and procedures that comply with all statutory requirements in each jurisdiction.
- Assist the Compensation and Benefits Manager to review compensation surveys to ensure JTC remains competitive in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Work with the Compensation & Benefits Manager on the bi-annual salary review and annual bonus process.
- Actively contribute and be a key member of a multi-jurisdictional HR team building effective working relationships to ensure procedures are accurately followed, allowing for continuity of service during busy periods or times of absence.
- Develop self and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).