Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Currently working within a Systems and Applications role and seek a new opportunity? We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced IT professional to join our growing team.
Purpose of job
This exciting new role is in line with the continued growth of JTC, it will suit someone with previous Business Solutions and Application Support experience.
The role will see you collaborate with our operations teams, using your technical knowledge, systems expertise and business application experience to design, develop and deliver innovative solutions and support our existing applications and datasets.
The successful candidate will be possess an analytical mindset, will be detail-oriented, solution driven and have experience working with technical & operational teams.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Have a solid understanding of the functionality of our key business systems to ensure that their full potential is being utilised in line with business processes
- Work with business stakeholders to design and deliver solutions and create efficiencies
- Full application lifecycle management
- Provide first, second and third line support for key business systems
- Troubleshooting of technical issues to identify root causes and deliver appropriate solutions
- Manage relationships with internal and external IT vendors, working with them on technical/support issues and active projects
- Work as part of a team on projects which involve changes to our business systems
- Report creation, data extraction and manipulation from Microsoft SQL Server databases using TSQL and other reporting tools
- Foster, manage and maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders at all levels
- Communication of technical solutions to business users at various levels
- Production of appropriate technical and business oriented documentation
- Active involvement in projects and work items as required to support the IT Strategy
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).