Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC Group Tax is a global team of highly qualified and experienced in-house tax professionals, with technical knowledge and industry experience to ensure we meet the highest expectations of our clients.
Group Tax is responsible for assisting the business in delivering robust solutions ensuring clients do not fall foul of regulations and provides tax compliance services to its clients across the jurisdictions where JTC operates.
Purpose of job
To provide, implement and operate a comprehensive tax compliance service that meets the needs of JTC clients. This will include the preparation, submission and agreement of UK corporation tax returns and the provision of all related ancillary services to ensure client tax compliance.
- An understanding of UK Corporation Tax and have experience in the preparation of UK corporation tax computations and returns (CT600).
- Basic understanding of financial statements and tax accounting
- Awareness of Jersey corporate tax is desirable though training will provided where necessary
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare UK corporation tax computations on tax liabilities for clients and for provisioning purposes
- Responsible for the preparation submission of UK Corporation Tax client tax returns
- Advice on tax payments and due dates
- Manage all associated tax administration, including correspondence from HMRC
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).