Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Seeking to join a growing team with rewarding career opportunities?
We are looking for a driven individual with previous experience within Fiduciary with particular experience in the pension / retirement scheme arena to join our team in Guernsey.
Purpose of job
You will be responsible for assisting the management team with their portfolio of high value, blue chip clients, covering the spectrum of the business unit’s service lines in International Savings Schemes, Pension Plans, EFRBS and other plans providing employee benefits. The Senior Administrator will act as a daily point of contact for these clients and will support the Client Manager/Director in developing existing and potential new relationships by delivering the efficient and timely administration of documents, instructions and other associated paperwork. This person will liaise with colleagues across other Employer Solutions locations on a regular basis regarding client issues. The Senior Administrator will also be able to cover the portfolio of their team where necessary.
- Proven experience in the pension / retirement scheme arena
- Understanding of Corporate Trust Structures & UK and Local Pension Regulations / A Day legislation
- Understanding of Guernsey Pension Environment
- Understanding of Guernsey Trust Law
- Awareness of UK tax issues effecting corporate trust arrangements
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to understand and interpret trust deeds and other associated legal documentation
- Ability to understand and interpret complex company / trust structures
- An understanding of company structures, Guernsey Company Law
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving correspondence and ensuring action is taken e.g. plan members’ queries on benefits available, contribution queries, investment requests, distribution requests
- Liaising with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Responding to/investigating queries from corporate HR departments
- Documenting trustee decision making
- Attending client meetings where appropriate
- Updating fee proposals for existing clients
- Assisting with client / member communications and presentations in relation to key events
- Ensuring regular liaison with other teams within Employer Solutions
- Assisting with Quarterly fee preparation
- Monitoring the portfolio’s debtor and WIP position
- Ad-hoc project work
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators ensuring they comply with administration agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level in-house procedures.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).