Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The role reports into an Associate Director within the department and is based within Jersey.
The role holder will be required to manage CSD workflows and ensure tasks are allocated and completed by TCR (Corporate and Share Plan relationships) in line with deadlines set.
In addition, the role holder will be required to administer and manage varied client work, under the supervision of an Associate Director. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of all plans held by TCR, including risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations. The Assistant Manager will assist with the smooth running and management of the team.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver tasks to team members, providing support and review throughout the process
- Ensure tasks are allocated and completed within the deadline set
- Review completed tasks and monitor workloads
- Organise team training and ensure CPD is monitored
- Management of billing and debtor process, with a strong emphasis on recoverability, working in an efficient manner so as to minimise teams write-offs and maintain division’s KPIs
- Hold required knowledge of TCR structures and provide training to other team members;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to more junior members of the team
- Assist CSDs with reports and statistics for management reporting;
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret / implement relevant advice as required
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of own and team’s central diary systems to ensure that the all deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with Regular review of client accounts
- Strong meeting organisation and minute writing experience
- Supervise and assist with the management and training of junior members of the team, conducting appraisals and performance management reviews if requested/appropriate
- Where possible, promote the range of services the Group can provide to existing clients within the portfolio and identify new business opportunities
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and up to date records of their respective clients on client desktop
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Deputise in the absence of the line manager
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- All Employer Solutions Teams;
- JTC Tax
- JTC Legal
- Group Operations division.
- Team clients
- Other industry professionals such as lawyers, investment advisors, tax advisors and outsourcing partners.
- External auditors
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Completer / finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end
- Ability and willingness to work on own initiative
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Awareness of operational risk
- Previous experience in managing teams at junior level
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).