Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
JTC is experiencing significant growth in the United States and growing our Client Services team as well!
Purpose of Job
The JTC Americas Client Services team supports Fund Administration and Client Success with a focus on client solutions that combine technology, services and expertise to help banks and corporations efficiently administer specialized financial transactions including 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges and EB-5 solutions. This position performs as an Assistant Manager. The candidate will be responsible for providing high level customer service to clients while administering the appropriate procedures, processes in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Identifies streamlining opportunities for process improvement. Works independently to make decisions to resolve client issues.
- A minimum of 5 years banking or financial services experience, including trust & escrow knowledge required
- 5+ years of client service, customer success experience required
- Knowledge and/or experience in Section 1031 Like Kind Exchanges highly desired
- Fund administration experience highly desired
- Knowledge and/or experience in Fund Accounting desired
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Detail oriented skills to support review of legal and financial documents
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point and ability to learn and utilize other technology applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to timely and effectively meet deadlines throughout the day using organizational skills
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Functions as key contributor with demonstrated knowledge and expertise in Trust & Escrow Administration
- Maintain client relationships to ensure client satisfaction with the highest level of client service, monitoring client usage of contracted services and portal, identifying potential additional products/services to be provided, escalating potential churn situations to management
- Coordinate with banking partners and clients to open depository and/or escrow accounts with specific attention to each depository and/or escrow agent requirement and procedure
- Identify and understand pertinent provisions in agreements which state the requirements and documentation required by trust or escrow agent in order to process receipts and disbursements and establish subaccounts
- Ensure clients are properly administered as contracted from inception through completion of contractual requirements
- Responsible for timely and accurate client billing
- Create and maintain desk procedures specific to each client
Like Kind Exchange Administration (highly desired)
- Functions as key contributor with demonstrated knowledge and expertise when processing Like Kind Exchanges. Maintain relationships with Like Kind Exchange clients with the highest level of client service.
- Confirm and discuss specifics of forward and reverse exchange process directly with Like Kind Exchange clients and/or their representative.
- Ensure clients are properly administered as contracted from inception through completion of contractual requirements, including document preparation, escrow account opening and billing
Fund Accounting (desired)
- Process general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Handle daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Prepare and review quarterly accounting packages, including partner allocations
- Prepare and review US GAAP financial statements and partner capital statements
- Ensure fund waterfall and management fee calculations are interpreted in accordance with relevant fund operating documents, e.g. LP or LLC agreements
- Prepare and review investor capital call and distribution notices
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).