Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Cash Management Team is responsible for managing all cash transactions on behalf of the JTCES business.
Banking & Treasury in Jersey have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to manage all aspects of the daily delegation, co-ordination and effective running of the Cash Management Team.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Checking and Releasing of all payments, foreign exchanges, fixed deposits and receipts.
- Supervision, control and monitoring of Cash Management Team.
- Ensuring that all tasks are prioritised effectively. Ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with bank cut off times.
- Ensuring all related bookkeeping is posted in a timely manner and is up to date.
- Ensuring all housekeeping and control reports are completed accurately and within agreed time frames.
- Provide regular training, coaching and feedback for all team members.
- Build and maintain relationships with JTC internal teams and relevant 3rd Parties.
- Provide support and assistance to Cash Management Team, Senior Management.
- Act as 1st point of escalation for team members.
- Responsible for basic HR team requirements including overtime, sickness, appraisals and general wellbeing.
- Responsible for the continually improving and updating procedures including the development and implementation of preventative measures and control mechanisms.
- Take part in ad hoc projects.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Previous experience of managing teams
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability and willingness to act on own initiative
- Ability to take a commercial approach to decision making
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Good communicator
- Completer finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).