Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
JTC has an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) Company providing onshore and offshore clients various services including; Onshore and offshore AIFM Independent Management Company (ManCo), Risk reporting, AIFMD reporting, Fund Services, Regulatory compliance and Depositary.
To assist the AIFM, holding responsibility for service delivery to clients of the AIFM (some of which are listed) and other structures. Acting as company secretary for the AIFM contributing to the work carried out by the board of directors of the AIFM from governance through to attendance at board meetings, preparing and filing fund related documentation, producing / reviewing governance sections for financial statements, regulatory compliance, statutory returns and regular corporate governance reporting to Boards. To contribute to the establishment of the provision of ESG / SFDR reporting services to listed clients of the AIFM.
- Experience of working on Fund and other structures including listed Companies
- Experience in reading and assimilating knowledge of fund regulations, listing rules and various corporate governance guidance codes
- Strong at interacting with client boards and other advisers
- Can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, analytic and report writing skills.
- Preferably applicants will hold / or be working towards obtaining relevant industry qualifications (ICSA), with a preference for Associate status (ACIS).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organisational skills
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend new business project meetings, knowledge of UK listing rules would be advantageous
- Assist in drafting & reviewing service provider agreements
- Attend board meetings
- Attend Investment meetings
- Responsible for service delivery and be the primary point of contact;
- Understand the relevant legislation and ensuring that all activities undertaken meet legislative requirements
- Prepare reporting to the various client boards
- Prepare regulator applications and submit quarterly reporting
- Provide review and comment on corporate documentation as required by client and in conjunction with other advisors
- Receive, monitor and keep up to date with constitutional, regulatory and listing requirements as applicable to individual clients
- Take responsibility for various other aspects of our service offering, including developing client relationships, keeping up to date with best practice and helping disseminate the same to the wider team, undertaking some office administration including billing and project work, and supporting business development, as appropriate
- Assist with review of Corporate Governance sections of financial statements
- Undertake depositary reviews on cash & asset transactions
- Prepare quarterly custody reports
- Assist with relevant corporate governance reporting & document as appropriate
- Deal with correspondence, the collating of relevant information and writing of reports, ensuring decisions made or action points agreed are communicated to the relevant parties and completed within timescales set and agreed
- Provide contribution to meeting discussions, as and when required
- Monitoring changes in legislation and the regulatory environment, taking appropriate action as required
- Provide any other duties as defined or deemed necessary by our Clients
- Attend and minute board meetings
- Assist with the production, where necessary, of relevant policies and procedures
- Prepare reports for internal boards
- Prepare depositary reports for internal boards
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).