Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager Accounting to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing team, we are currently looking for an Assistant Manager Accounting
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Independently manage the different aspects of corporate clients active in the Private Equity and Real Estate industry, Securitization, SPF and audit follow up;
- Supervise the accounting of clients prepared by accountants;
- Manage or anticipate clients requests directly with the clients;
- Deal with invoicing and cash collection;
- Coordinate the provisions and review of monthly VAT returns, knowledge of fillings of annual VAT and Tax returns will be advantageous;
- Coordinate the audit of Luxembourg SPV’s.
- Holding a Master in Accounting with preferably a proven experience of minimum 5 years ideally in an accounting firm or audit company;
- Beside English, French and/or German will be advantageous ;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge; BOB 50 is an asset;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP; other GAAP will be advantageous;
- Rigorous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, autonomous and organised;
- Work as a team player, do not suffer from pressure and have good management skills.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.