Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A great Assistant Administrator opportunity has arisen within our growing Investor Services Team in London to support the delivery of best in class client service and operational service delivery.
Purpose of job
As the Assistant Administrator, you will be support the team within accurate maintenance of Shareholder Registers for open ended funds administered by JTC. You will support in unit dealing, responding to all client queries and requests and ensuring quality control, adherence to policies, procedures and SLAs and outperformance of operational deadlines and client service delivery.
- IOC Qualified or working towards this qualification, or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
- Experience in working with Multi Currency companies
- Knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA / HMRC regulatory Environment
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to all investor/client queries and requests received via telephone, post, fax or email effectively and accurately while delivering exceptional client service.
- Timely and accurate capturing, execution and settlement of all investor subscription, redemption, stock transfer, conversion and switch transactions and any other fund activities as they arise.
- Ensure the accurate control, input and monitoring of all client dealing instructions in line with operational procedures.
- On-board new funds and other fund activity events as the need arises – fund/ share class launches and closures, mergers, conversion activity etc.
- Record Investor tax classification information.
- Ensure the take-on and establishment of new accounts occurs in a timely manner and that they are completed within the prescribed AML, KYC and CDD procedures.
- Ensure that the database and underlying KYC and core static data is accurate and up to date in line with departmental procedures.
- Process and quality check Investors Transfer instructions within agreed turnaround times and retain records of outstanding or missing transfer information.
- Instruct the share dealing related cash movements to the relevant custodians.
- Timely dispatch of contract notes within regulatory requirements ensuring all requirements are fulfilled.
- Support of bulk mail and operational projects.
- Produce and administer payment processes.
- Understand the system and drive efficiencies and risk-reduction initiatives within the system and processes.
- Train new team members as required.
- Ensure that all JTC policies and procedures are adhered to and guarantee efficient and prompt query resolution.
- Actively participate in team initiatives such as procedure documentation and system testing.
- Escalate all breaches and complaints immediately upon discovery.
- Adhere to all JTC Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).