Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The post holder will be responsible for sourcing fund manager, custodian and fund administrator statements from external providers and for ensuring they are entered into the in-house reconciliations system, along with ensuring that the internal feeds from within JTCs own systems are also fed in.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with fund managers, custodians and fund administrators to ensure all statements are sent to the team in adherence to agreed timeframes.
- Arrange for the relevant information on statements to be entered into the reconciliation system.
- Monitor and ensure internal feeds from JTCs own systems feed into the reconciliation system.
- Ensuring that all tasks are prioritised effectively, all 3rd party deadlines are met as well as team turnaround times.
- Responsible for addressing any related issues, with immediate escalation to management, as required.
- Work with IT and other business areas to ensure reconciliation system is operating correctly.
- Advise and develop Reconciliation team procedures.
- Provide support to fellow team members.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties as well as the various other internal teams with whom you will interact.
- Monitor team email boxes for receipt of statements
- Take part in additional ad-hoc duties to meet the needs of the business when required
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Experience of working within a financial environment – preferably within a team;
- Understanding of asset reconciliation processes;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications;
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication and strong customer service skills;
- Effectively use own initiative and demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).