Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Assistant Administrator to join our Jersey based Private Client Service’s team.
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity to assist in the administration duties and activities that are required to support the successful delivery of administration for a client portfolio. This will be under the supervision of the Manager.
The role holder will work alongside the team Manager and will be fully supported and developed throughout. JTC will provide all role specific training and will fully support you with studying and obtaining relevant Professional Qualifications.
- Well organised with a flexible approach to work
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a good team player
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist team members with the processing of payments. To include the setting up of bank accounts and payee records.
- Liaise with intermediaries / clients as necessary and under the supervision of team members as required to support processing of payments.
- Check and maintain the daily filing of incoming post under guidance of team members.
- Assist with the collection of fees and the delivery of invoices to clients.
- Perform various tasks such as photocopying, scanning, filing, collation of due diligence and binding of documents.
- Generally assist various members of the group with routine administrative tasks.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level in-house procedures.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).