Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant HR Administrator to join our team in Mauritius.
Purpose of job
The role holder will support the administrative requirements of the HR department, including the employee life cycle, recruitment and HR projects.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to handle data with confidentiality
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with the full on-boarding process of new starters from acceptance of offer to the completion of probation, ensuring data is recorded accurately and consistently in the HR database at all times.
- Support resourcing with arranging interviews for candidates and assisting in the maintenance of the Applicant Tracking process.
- Assisting the Assistant Manager with the administration of all employee life cycle events, including but not limited to Joiners, Leavers, Contractual changes and Leaves.
- Support the resolution of general employee queries by both telephone and email.
- Scan and file HR documents in an efficient, accurate and timely manner in line with department processes.
- Assisting the Assistant Manager in ensuring compliance to Health & Safety legal requirements.
- Providing administrative support with ad hoc projects as required, which will extend to data collation, documentation production, company social events and any other assistance as required.
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality and security in terms of employee data and business information.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional accounting qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).