Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Funds Services Team for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Assistant Administrator to assist the department in providing an efficient Administration service in Guernsey.
Purpose of job
To provide administrative, filing and general office support to the Guernsey office and provide cover for the receptionist, ensuring a professional front of house reception service is delivered to all clients, employees, intermediaries and suppliers, including the effective management of in-coming telephone lines and client meeting room calendars.
- Minimum A Level qualifications or equivalent
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with an enthusiastic and helpful outlook
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy and confidential
Main responsibilities and duties
- Retrieval of physical and electronic documents and files under instruction from admin teams and JTC management
- Maintain filing in the Guernsey Office
- Create and update new physical files
- Accurately scanning high volumes of sensitive documents for electronic filing and distribution
- Accurate data input and electronic filing using the ViewPoint Management Software System
- Carry out filing and administrative tasks as received by email instruction from senior team members
- Use of 3rd party supplier to facilitate document archiving and retrieval including accurate data input of file/document information
- Collection, process and distribution of post as per company procedure
- Assist and support with administration activities and queries with other departments where necessary
- Meet and greet clients, intermediaries and external visitors in a professional yet friendly manner, maintaining the expected JTC standards.
- Set up meeting rooms and boardrooms and provide refreshments as and when required, in accordance with the JTC catering guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth set up of IT for meeting rooms with the ability to rectify, through liaison with IT Team, any problems which may occur.
- Actively manage meeting room and boardroom calendars on a rotation basis.
- Liaising with “meeting owners” to confirm meeting requirements from a catering perspective and ensure requirements are met, such as dietary needs, allergies.
- Ensure the reception, meeting rooms, kitchen and welcome area is kept tidy at all times.
- Manage visitor signing in/out and overall security of incoming personnel.
- Co-ordinate couriers, notifying of delays.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposals;
- Liaise with intermediaries/clients as necessary and under the supervision of more senior team members.
- Adhere to all JTC Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).