Welcome to JTC’s growing Fund Administration team in the US!
Purpose of Job
You will have the opportunity to service a growing book of business for our Fund Administration team by providing day-to-day accounting and reporting activities for private equity and real estate funds.
- 0-2 years related experience, preferably in a private equity fund administration role
- Accounting, finance or business-related degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Banking or financial services experience a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Power Point
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Ability to timely work under pressure and/or with deadlines throughout the day
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients to handle information requests, account maintenance, website use and deliver quality services to ensure client satisfaction
- Processing and reporting investor transactions including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers and the associated money movement
- Reviewing due diligence documents for fund investors
- Liaise with management in reviewing AML/KYC of Investors
- Liaise with Treasury in confirming cash activity and preparing confirmations for investor delivery
- Daily interaction with clients and internal groups via email, telephone and live chat
- Provide reliable problem/issue resolution services to clients
- Fund Accounting
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting for private equity and real estate funds
- Processes general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Handles daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Maintain electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary.
- Prepares investor capital call and distribution notices
- Assists external auditors during year-end audits
- Interacts with clients on day-to-day matters as well as on ad-hoc queries
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.