Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
A great Assistant Administrator opportunity has arisen within our Corporate Services Team in Jersey for a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player to support the delivery of best in class client service and operational service delivery.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be required to assist in the provision of an efficient and cost effective day-to-day administration of a portfolio of clients and assist with the development of JTC business through the delivery of excellent client service. This role, whilst focused on the administration of a specific client group, will provide a fast paced learning environment with an excellent opportunity for fast career development.
The successful candidate will have relevant corporate administration experience or experience in providing excellent customer service. The successful candidate should ideally be studying or looking towards studying a relevant professional qualification. A basic understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory regulations is desired. Competence in written and verbal communication with high level accuracy is required.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Liaise with intermediaries / clients / beneficiaries as necessary and under the supervision of more senior team members, where required.
- Respond to incoming client communications, via email, letter and telephone with supervision and guidance of senior team members.
- Assist with the client annual review process from a trainee perspective to gain further exposure and understanding of the client relationship.
- Prepare Trustee minutes and resolutions.
- Prepare payments, letters and settle bills on behalf of client entities.
- Assist with the billing and collection of debtors.
- Assist various members of the group with routine monthly, quarterly and annual administrative and reporting tasks.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level in-house procedures.
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
We are JTC, an independent, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and fiduciary services to institutional and private clients. Established in 1987, we now have over 900 people in offices in multiple jurisdictions across six continents, with assets under administration totalling over US$130billion. Our independence and shared ownership culture means we all share the same priority: the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).