Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Do you have a passion for customer services and seek a new opportunity? We have a new Assistant Administrator opening within our Customer Relations team in Jersey.
Purpose of job
Provide support to the Communications Team as we look to enhance the member experience for our book of clients.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Main responsibilities and duties
- Preparing “bulk” communications to send to plan members
- Assisting members with use of the Employer Solutions online portal
- Producing ad hoc member statements
- Maintaining member details on core systems via requests to the Data Management Team
- Acting on diary reminders
- Keeping information on plans up to date and making sure any changes are circulated to the team
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).