Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Administrator – ICS – Fund Administration to join our team in Boston, MA.
The JTC Americas Fund Administration team leaders have backgrounds in alternative fund administration and financial reporting with leading private equity fund sponsors which has enhanced our approach to complex accounting transactions, automation, financial and investor reporting. We are a rapidly expanding presence in the private equity fund administration space.
Purpose of Job
This position will service a growing book of business for our Fund Administration team by providing day-to-day accounting and reporting activities for private equity and real estate funds.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients to handle information requests, account maintenance, website use and deliver quality services to ensure client satisfaction
- Processing and reporting investor transactions including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers and the associated money movement
- Reviewing due diligence documents for fund investors
- Liaise with management in reviewing AML/KYC of Investors
- Liaise with Treasury in confirming cash activity and preparing confirmations for investor delivery
- Daily interaction with clients and internal groups via email, telephone, and live chat
- Provide reliable problem/issue resolution services to clients
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting for private equity and real estate funds
- Processes general ledger activity for investor-level, fund-level, and investment-level transactions
- Handles daily cash activity, wire transfers and bank reconciliations
- Maintain electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary.
- Prepares investor capital call and distribution notices
- Assists external auditors during year-end audits
- Interacts with clients on day-to-day matters as well as on ad-hoc queries
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviors
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.