Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of job
This is an excellent entry level position with a structured training and coaching programme to help you develop the skills, qualities and experiences to progress into a position with a variety of internal finance and accounting duties and responsibilities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts for income receipts using various online banking platforms.
- Recording of income receipts against client debtor invoices.
- Liaising with client administration teams to ensure income is accurately recorded and all queries resolved.
- Perform weekly and monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Process time spent and fixed fee client billing.
- Filing of all bank statements and other documents.
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).