Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We have an new opportunity for a driven individual to join our Group Finance team as an Assistant Accounts Officer.
Purpose of job
This is an excellent entry level position with a structured training and coaching programme to help you develop the skills, qualities and experiences to progress into a position with a variety of internal finance and accounting duties and responsibilities.
The role holder will be responsible for a variety of internal finance and reporting tasks. The primary responsibilities of this role includes the preparation and designing of performance management reports and reconciliation of financial data.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Designing and building of performance management reports
- Collation of information and preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Delivery of ad-hoc reporting requests whilst ensuring outputs can help management make informed decisions
- Evaluating and analysing data to ensure the accuracy of reports
- Assisting with the delivery of ad-hoc reporting projects
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks including processing and data inputting
- Providing internal support to the finance department for all reporting queries
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).