Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accounts Officer to join our team in Jersey.
Purpose of Job
To assist the manager and team with routine internal accounting tasks. It is envisaged that this role will have the potential to develop, with basic bookkeeping being included within the weekly duties.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts and updating income sheets.
- Bookkeeping income received against client debtor invoices.
- Processing and inputting of bills.
- Produce payment instructions per internal procedures.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including processing and data input.
- Assist with the collation and preparation of information required for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Filing of all bank statements and other documents.
- Assist with any overflow of general support services duties.
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Team player, ability to work well with a team
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.