Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
To assist the manager and team with routine sales ledger accounting tasks. It is envisaged that this role will have the potential to develop and increasing involvement in internal operational tasks and projects.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Inputting and processing of invoices;
- General sales ledger duties including file setups and closures;
- Preparation and distribution of monthly billing reports;
- Daily management of multiple group mailboxes;
- Dealing with sales ledger queries including liaison with client teams;
- Adhere to Risk & Associate Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Minimum A Level qualifications or equivalent
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with an enthusiastic and helpful outlook
- Reliable, dependable, trustworthy and confidential
- Willing to commence study towards a relevant professional qualification
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).