Join JTC, where your contribution will be valued!
Purpose of Job
This role is to be part of a team whose role involves ensuring that INDOS fulfils its responsibilities under the depositary requirements of the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD).
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure that breaches, pricing and transfer agency errors are logged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with fund administrators and investment managers to ensure that any breaches of investment restrictions and queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Review fund valuations, in line with department defined timelines and procedures, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the Regulations and the fund documentation.
- Review shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency unit.
- Ensure daily cashflow monitoring and record keeping of other asset duties are completed.
- Assist with on-site visits to fund administrators.
- Highlight significant issues to the depositary supervisor, or manager.
- Prepare periodic client and fund board reports.
- Work effectively within the team but show appropriate levels of initiative.
- Facilitate open communication with Depositary team members and client staff members to identify any potential issues/improvements.
- Adhere to CPD requirements in according with regulatory requirements and in-house procedures
- Attend relevant seminars and conferences
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
- Depositary experience, with exposure to a broad range of hedge funds, or private equity / real estate funds is an advantage but not essential.
- Fund accounting experience, with exposure to crypto/digital funds is a preferred advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital assets, including crypto currencies and asset tokenisation
- Knowledge of digital fund valuations and understanding key party responsibilities (custodian, exchange, determination agents etc)
- A passion for crypto currencies and blockchain would be a strong advantage.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).