Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a AML/KYC Senior Administrator to join our team in Luxembourg.
Purpose of Job
In order to reinforce our dynamic and growing Fund Services team, JTC (Luxembourg) S.A. is currently looking for a AML/KYC Senior Administrator (M/F)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the AML/KYC manager.
- Fulfil the KYC/AML requirements in relation with on-boarding of new clients active in the funds industry including real estate, private equity and “traditional” funds;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of KYC/AML requirements for Luxembourg investment funds;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and AML/KYC client files ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with, taking responsibility and initiatives;
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service that meets the requirements of demanding clients is provided;
- Participate in periodic audits, compliance and risk sample checks;
- Ensure effective understanding of specific processes and strict adherence to procedures;
- Ensure effective communication with the TA team.
- Consistently take ownership of tasks and show initiative;
- May coach Junior Administrators.
- Two years proven experience in a similar position in the compliance department including AML/KYC related procedures and controls with a fund administrator or transfer agent in Luxembourg;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in the AML/KYC environment in Luxembourg; an experience in a Transfer Agency is an advantage;
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Real Estate funds is a distinct advantage.
- Able to fluently communicate in English, written and verbally; French and/or German would be an asset;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity;
- Regularly exhibits behaviours associated with the core value (engagement, integrity, result oriented).
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.