Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Administrator is responsible for a portfolio of high net worth, and ultra-high net worth, individuals who are participants in plans administered by JTC Employer Solutions.
The Administrator for assisting the Participant Relationship managers with their portfolios of high net worth individuals covering the spectrum of JTC Employer Solutions’ service lines – pension and retirement plans, employee benefit trusts and deferred compensation plans. This individual will act as a secondary point of contact for these participants and will support the relationship managers in developing existing and potential relationships.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants
- Receive, action and respond to client and participant queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Assist with client and participant queries
- Document trustee and directors decision making
- Assist with the administration of client companies
- Adhere to risk & associated compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Preparation of asset statements for UHNW and HNW participants
- Attendance at client calls, and meetings, and dealing with associated action points
- Running a contact programme for non-HNW plan members, in conjunction with the Comms Team
- Participant Relationship Team
- Wider Customer Relations, and Employer Solutions, Team
- Other internal stakeholders
- Plan Members
- Legal and tax advisors
- Excellent understanding of trustee and company risks and responsibilities
- Excellent client handling skills
- Ability to investigate and respond to client queries
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities using own initiative
- Passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).