Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team in South Africa, Cape Town.
Purpose of Job
The role of the Human Resources Administrator is to support the administrative requirements of the HR resourcing team in the provision of an efficient and effective recruitment service to the business.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Senior Manager – Group Resourcing in the provision of administrative support.
- Propose efficiencies and improvements identified from monitoring processes.
- Assisting with the recruitment process for the relevant divisions, ensuring data is recorded accurately and consistently in the
- HR system at all times through an effective monitoring process.
- Responsible for weekly recruitment reports to progress efficiencies within the team.
- Responsible for monthly Board report information and data in conjunction with the team.
- Supporting the Group Resourcing team by ensuring that job descriptions are kept updated and in the correct format in the HR system at all times.
- Supporting the Group Resourcing team by ensuring that the correct workflows for Requisitions for Recruitment (RFR) are in the HR recruitment system and the correct links are sent to Business Development and Marketing.
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Applicant Tracking process.
- Supporting the Group Resourcing team with tracking interviews for candidates via the Applicant Tracking system.
- Assisting the Group Resourcing team with the administration of agency invoices to ensure payment through the relevant department within agreed SLAs.
- Assisting the Group Resourcing team with the administration of candidate life cycle events.
- Supporting the resolution of general candidate and agency queries by both telephone and email.
- Assisting the Group Resourcing team with the management of the Recruitment Email Inbox, meeting agreed timeframes.
- Provide a timely service for enquiries both internal and external. Utilise and/or obtain HR knowledge to answer queries or escalate to other members of the team.
- Scan and file HR documents in an efficient, accurate and timely manner in line with department processes.
- Develop knowledge of different jurisdictional processes and regulatory requirements and apply this knowledge to administrative activities.
- Actively contribute and be a key member of a multi-jurisdictional HR team building effective working relationships to ensure procedures are accurately followed, allowing for continuity of service during busy periods or times of absence.
- Maintain accuracy when handling data and ensure that the integrity of processes is maintained.
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality and security in terms of employee data and business information and consider the impact of GDPR on all activities undertaken.
- Uphold the professional standards expected of an HR practitioner and act as a role model of excellence with all clients, internally and externally.
- Developing self and maintaining knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- University degree with relevant Human Resources majors
- Minimum of 18 months experience in a Human Resources administrative role
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment process and systems would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- MS Office
- Proactive approach
- Good organisational and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
- A team player but also able to work independently
- Keen eagerness to learn and develop
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply online.