‘Join JTC where your contribution will be valued’
Due to the continued growth of JTC we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to play a key role in supporting our Group Secretariat team
Purpose of job
This excellent opportunity to work within the in house company secretarial function to the JTC Group in administering JTC plc and all its subsidiaries
The successful candidate will maintain all statutory records of the internal companies of the group and thus ensure that JTC plc and its subsidiaries endorse and maintain the accepted principles of good corporate governance, placing emphasis on ensuring all legal, regulatory and other necessary requirements are complied with.
- Previous experience in a company secretarial role
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the department’s successful management of an extensive and varied workload, ensuring a professional service is provided to “internal” (i.e. employees, directors and Group directors) and external clients;
- Attendance at relevant board/committee meetings to ensure that any decisions taken are recorded and subsequently implemented in an efficient manner whilst ensuring that any knock-on effects are identified and managed across the Group with the assistance of the senior members of the department;
- Become one of the points of contact between the Board of Directors and Group shareholders;
- Organise and prepare agendas and board packs for, and take minutes of, board (divisional and jurisdictional) and committee meetings as required;
- Deal with correspondence, the collation of relevant information and writing of reports, ensuring decisions made or action points agreed are communicated to the relevant parties and completed within timescales set and agreed;
- Maintenance of records for the committees and boards;
- Provide contribution to meeting discussions, as and when required;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors as required;
- Assist with projects including, but not limited to, share issues, mergers and acquisitions;
- Provide any other duties as defined or deemed necessary by Management and/or the Group Holdings Board;
- Assist with the production, where necessary, of relevant policies and procedures;
- Assist with the administration of directors’ personal companies as required;
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours;
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).