Join JTC where your contribution will be valued
We currently have a new exciting opportunity for an Administrator supporting our Group Secretariat team.
Purpose of job
The successful candidate will maintain all statutory records of the internal companies of the group and thus ensure that JTC plc and its subsidiaries endorse and maintain the accepted principles of good corporate governance, placing emphasis on ensuring all legal, regulatory and other necessary requirements are complied with.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experience with Minute taking
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent keyboard skills to include MS Word/Excel
Main responsibilities and duties
- Assist with the department’s management of an extensive and varied workload, ensuring a professional service is provided to “internal” (employees, directors and Group directors) and external clients
- Preparation and organisation of agendas and board packs, and taking minutes of board (divisional and jurisdictional) and committee meetings
- Dealing with correspondence, writing reports, ensuring decisions made or action points agreed are communicated to the relevant parties and completed within timescales set and agreed
- Maintaining the records for the committees and boards;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers
- Assisting with projects including, but not limited to, share issues, mergers and acquisitions.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).