Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our growing team in Jersey. This role will manage all non-standard member recommendations including loan, distribution and pension reviews whilst delivering a bespoke service to HNW participants.
Purpose of Job
This successful candidate will be required to provide execution and trustee review preparation for the division. They will also provide support to the Trustees and Management Team and will be responsible for assisting the Relationship Managers with HNW participants with a portfolio of high value, blue chip clients, potentially covering the spectrum of the divisions’ service lines. The executive will act as a secondary point of contact for these participants and will support the Trustees and Relationship Managers in developing existing and potential relationships by delivering the efficient and timely administration of documents, instructions and other associated paperwork.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide execution and trustee review preparation for non-standard recommendations for the division and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants.
- Receiving correspondence and ensuring action is taken in accordance with timetable.
- Liaising with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place.
- Assisting with client and participant queries.
- Documenting trustee decision making.
- Assisting with preparation of documents for legal and tax review.
- Assisting with UHNW members who require a bespoke service.
- Adhere to Risk & Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- High attention to detail
- Completer finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferred but not essential – Professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).