Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Employer Solutions team is client facing; the candidate will assist servicing
Corporate Clients and the Membership of the Plans
This person will assist the wider team with various tasks relating to a complex portfolio of high value, blue chip clients, covering the spectrum of the business unit’s service lines in International Pension Plans, Savings Plans, QROPS, and EFRBS. The Administrator will (after training and development) support the Client Relationship Manager in developing existing and potential relationships by delivering the efficient and timely administration of documents, instructions and other associated paperwork. This person will liaise with other teams within the division and throughout JTC on a regular basis regarding client issues.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Able to develop good client handling skills
- Ability to adopt a can-do mentality
- Excellent time management skills
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the administration and monitoring of a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, ensuring timely and effective client care.
- Assist with the billing and cash collection / debtors process, have a general awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimize write-offs.
- Assist with the reviewing of clients structures, and assist with the completion of client review processes, ensure an awareness of risk exposure
- Responding to/investigating client queries
- Document trustee decision making
- Assist with the updating of fee proposals for existing clients
- Assisting with client / member communications and presentations in relation to key events
- Develop an awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).