Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Purpose of Job
The Administrator supports the effective running of the Edinburgh office, ensuring that all employees are provided with the skills and technology to fulfil their duties. The Administrator assists with the local induction programme to all new starters as well as helps co-ordinate the training and skills matrix/ contingency planning in the Edinburgh office. The role holder provides a professional front of house service to all clients, employees, intermediaries and suppliers. In addition this role assists other teams with tasks that include checking KYC and FATCA information and forms, Pack Closures during peak volumes and scanning of documents required to be processed and archived as per Financial Regulations.
- Ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills
- Awareness of Policies & Procedures
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Administration experience desirable (ideally with employee benefits background)
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the effective running of the Edinburgh office, ensuring that all employees are provided with the skills and technology to fulfil their duties.
- Assist with the local induction programme to all new starters
- Help co-ordinate the training and skills matrix/ contingency planning in the Edinburgh office.
- Meet and greet clients, intermediaries and external visitors in a professional yet friendly manner, maintaining the expected JTC standards.
- Manage visitor signing in/out and overall security of incoming personnel.
- Collection, process and distribution of post as per company procedure
- Co-ordinate couriers, notifying of delays
- Maintain the physical filing in the office
- Retrieval of physical and electronic documents and files under instruction from admin teams and JTC management
- Create and update new physical files
- Accurately scanning high volumes of sensitive documents for electronic filing and distribution
- Accurate data input and electronic filing using the ViewPoint Management Software System
- Carry out filing and administrative tasks as received by email instruction from team members
- Assist other teams with administration activities and queries where necessary
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification and in-house procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and
- Guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).