Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join our growing team in Jersey. The successful candidate will work closely with our Participant Relationship Team to deliver a bespoke service to HNW participants.
Purpose of job
This successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Participant Relationship Team with a portfolio of high net worth individuals covering the spectrum of JTC Employer Solutions’ service lines – pension and retirement plans, employee benefit trusts and deferred compensation plans. The executive will act as a secondary point of contact for these participants and will support the relationship managers in developing existing and potential relationships.
- Hold or be working towards a professional qualification
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Confident communicator (written and oral)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Investment and / or trust knowledge desired but not essential
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants
- Receive, action and respond to client and participant queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Assist with client and participant queries
- Document trustee and directors decision making
- Assist with the administration of client companies
- Adhere to risk & associated compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation Assist with the administration of client companies
- Preparation of asset statements for UHNW and HNW participants
- Attendance at client calls, and meetings, and dealing with associated action points
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.1,200 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$180billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).