Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A new opportunity has arisen within our Corporate Service team in Jersey for an Administrator.
Purpose of job
The role holder will be required to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations. This role will provide a fast paced learning environment and an excellent opportunity for career development.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to review and resolve issues
- Ability to self-motivate and work pro-actively with the rest of the team to achieve excellent client service
- A positive “can do” attitude and a good team player
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
- The successful candidate should ideally be studying or looking towards studying a relevant professional qualification
Main duties and responsibilities
- Administer and monitor a client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, performing all administrative tasks required with a high level of accuracy and diligence, ensuring timely and effective client care;
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process and minimise write-offs where possible;
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours;
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary system relevant to client portfolio managed, to ensure deadlines are recorded and subsequently achieved;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures.
JTC is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. Founded in 1987, we have c.900 people working across our global network and are trusted to administer assets of c.US$130billion. The principle of making all our people owners of the business is fundamental to our culture and aligns us completely with the best interests of our clients.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).