Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Administrator to join our fast paced Corporate Services Team in Jersey. The role holder will administer all day-to-day functions relating to a variety of corporate structures alongside the wider Corporate Services Team.
Purpose of job
The successful candidate will be required to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager or given Line Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations
- Candidates will hold relevant corporate administration experience and experience in providing excellent customer service. A good understanding of risk awareness, relationship management, contractual and statutory regulations is required
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to review and resolve issues
- Ability to self-motivate and work pro-actively with the rest of the team to achieve excellent client service
- A positive “can do” attitude and a good team player
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
- Ideally be studying or looking towards studying a relevant professional qualification.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and monitor a client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process and minimise write-offs where possible
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures;
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary system relevant to client portfolio managed, to ensure deadlines are recorded and subsequently achieved
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities (including desktop), ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).