Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
Are you a self-motivated, organised individual looking to take the next step in your career within a corporate actions arena? We have an exciting opportunity within a fast paced environment where your attention to detail and team contribution are highly valued. Whilst primarily providing a key support function to the Corporate Action Team’s Senior Administrators, there is still opportunity for both career development and knowledge growth within this administrative role.
Purpose of job
The post holder will be responsible for processing and assisting with all aspects of Corporate Actions event administration.
- Educated to GCSE level standard or equivalent
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation of Corporate Action packs and the processing of Corporate Action events.
- Ensuring that all tasks are prioritised effectively.
- Ensuring all 3rd party deadlines are met as well as team turnaround times.
- Ensuring all related corporate action event book-keeping is posted in a timely manner and is accurate.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the Approved Fund Range, as appropriate, when impacted by Corporate Action events.
- Monitor and update all Corporate Action team reports accurately within agreed timeframes.
- Provide support to Corporate Action team Senior Administrators and Manager
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties as well as the various other internal teams with whom you will interact.
- Take part in ad-hoc projects.
- Take part in additional ad-hoc duties to meet the needs of the business when required
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).