Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
The team deals with all aspects of client service delivery, administration and execution of all operational aspects within the various employer remuneration structures administered by JTC Employer Solutions.
The role holder will be required to support other departments across the ES business with their internal controls, under the supervision of a Manager. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of operational risk & bookkeeping.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Accurately processing all payments/receipts within appropriate timelines.
- Collection and settlement of broker fees
- Exception reporting and maintenance of all pending switch requests (includes cash and deal confirmation monitoring)
- Responsible for the monitoring of all Investment transaction receipts
- Posting deal confirmations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to prioritise work to ensure all 3rd party time frames are met
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties.
- Assist with the development and implementation of preventative measures and control mechanisms when and where needed
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Completer / finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end.
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong bookkeeping skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Awareness of operational risk.
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).