Join JTC where your contribution will be valued.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a newly created Centralised Functions team in the IOM office for an experienced, enthusiastic compliance professional with an attention to detail and the desire to be part of a new collaborative team.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to assist with the implementation and management of the centralised functions framework
Purpose of job
To ensure JTC Group (PCS) has robust compliance monitoring arrangements in place for complying with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Risk and compliance experience
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of multi-jurisdictional AML/CFT legislation and regulatory requirements would be desirable
- Understanding of risk factors
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint is desirable
- Working effectively with multi teams
- Hands on and collaborative approach
- An ability to work in an organised manner and having attention to detail
- An ability to work towards deadlines
- A relevant AML/Compliance professional qualification (ICA Certificate/Diploma)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with transactional monitoring and provide feedback on the outcome of the monitoring
- Assist with the management and maintenance of Compliance Registers to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Assist with the management of complaints to ensure that they are reported, dealt with and closed off in line with regulatory and business obligations
- Responsible for the World Check 1 weekly batch upload, clearing results and where necessary escalating potential hits to senior management
- Assist with the management of breaches and errors to ensure that they are reported, dealt with and closed off in line with regulatory and business obligations
- Assist with the management and handling of Power of Attorney/Delegation of Authority to ensure regulatory and business requirements are been adhered to
- Manage and close off the Risk & Compliance section of Entity Close Off/Transfer Form
- Assist the Head of Centralised Functions with their responsibilities including producing accurate management information/reports
- Complete ad-hoc Risk & Compliance projects and other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Ensure own knowledge of, and compliance with JTC policies and procedures
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirement
- If applicable adhere to CPD requirements in according with regulatory requirements and in-house procedures
- Attend relevant seminars and conferences
- Adhere to JTC core values and expected behaviours
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).