Join Team JTC where your contribution will be valued.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator– Banking and Treasury to join our Cash Management Team in Jersey.
Purpose of job
The post holder will be responsible for the administration and processing of fixed deposits, foreign exchange deals, payments, receipts and cash.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Administration and processing of fixed deposits and foreign exchange deals.
- Processing of all payments and receipts.
- Prioritising all tasks effectively.
- Meeting all deadlines in accordance with bank cut off times.
- Bookkeeping all related transactions in a timely manner.
- Completing all Cash Management reports accurately within agreed time frames.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd parties.
- Assist with the development and implementation of preventative measures and control mechanisms when and where needed
- Take part in ad hoc projects.
- Adhere to Risk & Associated Compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation;
- Adhere to CPD requirements in accordance with qualification level and in-house procedures;
- Adhere to the JTC core values and expected behaviours;
- Team colleagues both in home jurisdiction and other jurisdictions as required
- JTC Treasury Team
- Employer Solutions
- Other industry professionals such as, Banks, intermediaries and outsourcing partners.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability and willingness to act on own initiative
- Ability to take a commercial approach to decision making
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Good communicator
- Completer finisher – ability to see tasks through to the end
JTC is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every JTC person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of our culture aligns us with the best interests of all of our stakeholders. Our purpose is to maximise potential and our success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. We value our employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Our vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
If you would like to join team JTC, where everyone is dedicated to continuously delivering a service beyond our clients’ expectations, please apply on line (applications will only be accepted if made through the online portal).